Ajax PreSchool for the Arts
Why the Arts in Ajax?
At a very young age, the brain develops from hands-onexperience of play and discovery. With a creative curriculum, both sides of the brain work together to enhance cognitive learning.
Early childhood is a crucial time for this cross-referencing to occur. It is also suggested that physical activity is a strong determinant in the early development of the brain, not just motor control.
The arts truly serve as a meaningful and memorable instructional aid in the development of the whole child.
Our students at Little Learners Academy are encouraged to learn through self-exploration and interactive learning.
Here are a few skills children will develop through each art discipline:
- Gross motor skills
- How to channel energy
- Creativity and imagination
- Communicating ideas and feelings
- Sensory and body awareness
- Listening skills and vocabulary
- Cooperation and social skills
- Repetitive patterns enhancing math and reading skills
- Fine and gross motor skills
- How to organize ideas
- Fine motor skills
- How to express personal feelings
- Concentration and self-discipline
- Problem-solving techniques
- A sense of accomplishment
- How to communicate thoughts and feelings
- Symbolism through props and objects
- Abstract thinking
- Social skills
- High order thinking skills
- Problem solving
Wanna know the best kept secret about Little Learners Academy?
Shhhh.... We offer a parent co-working space for registered students. ⭐️ YAY! ⭐️
Flexible Co-working Solution for Parents working remotely.
We support you working remotely by providing you a flexible, yet reliable, safe and welcoming shared workspace and community of like-minded parents AND we support children by providing a safe, creative space for learning, making friends and having fun!
You can get focused time to work on, and in, your business/career, resulting in a thriving work/life balance..
- Kids learning and having fun...
- Parents working and being productive...
- ALL UNDER THE SAME ROOF!
- What could be better?
Get our work done - Together!
The whole process of co-working together will help dismantle your loneliness and can even make you happier! Yes, a study proved it. Co-working makes us happier, and smarter too!
Here are the benefits for you:
- Focused time
- Meet other parents
- Activities for kids (so you can focus without interruption 🙌)
- Get work done guilt-free
- Have more clarity
- Be happier
- Never be more then 50 feet away from your child (he/she is safely in the next room with an instructor 👍)
Imagine the Possibilities
✅ Imagine if you could get focused time to be productive and deep dive into your work.
✅ Imagine if you could be away (not too far away) from your child so your mind could be clear to set goals and plan a way to achieve them.
✅ Imagine if you could work guilt-free, because you know your little one is have a good time learning and making friends.
✅ Imagine if you didn't have to navigate all of this alone, and you could be a part of a community of like-minded parents trying to balance their workload alongside raising their kids.
✅ Imagine if you could stop feeling lonely and isolated while working at home and have the opportunity to be happier.
✅ Imagine if you could finally have a real work-life balance.
- Find a spot at a desk
- Bring your device and get blazing fast WiFi
- Enjoy unlimited coffee/tea/water cooler
- Have access to Scan/Print/Fax Machines
- $20/day (paid monthly with Little Learners Academy tuition)
- Add-on "Parent Co-working Space" when you sign-up for Little Learner Academy.